This is a refreshing recipe that has wonderful spices and that creamy, nutty goodness of avocados! I serve it with corn tortillas or tortilla chips!
GUACAMOLE WITH TOMATILLOS
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5-8 min. Servings: 6
1/4 Onion (chopped)
2 Jalapenos (chopped)
2 Tbsp. fresh Cilantro leaves (chopped)
2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Boil a pot of water on the stove top and add Tomatillos to boil for 5-8 minutes to
- Remove skin from Tomatillos (It is almost see through and very thin.)
- chop Tomatillos in food processor.
- In a medium bowl place chopped Onion and Jalapenos. Add Tomatillos, Cilantro, andLime juice.
- Cut Avocados in half, remove seeds and discard two, but reserve two seeds. Remove Avocados from skin and discard skin.
- Cut Avocados into pieces and then rough mash pieces with a fork.
- Add Avocado mash into other ingredients and add salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Add the two reserved Avocado seeds on top (this helps prevent browning of Avocado for a longer period of time.)
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh Cilantro.