Serves : 4-6 Prep time: 10 min. Cook time: 40 min.
1/2 head of Cauliflower
1 small head of Broccoli
1 medium Onion
3 medium Red Potatoes
3 medium Carrots
1/4 cup Olive Oil
Big pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Wash all vegetables throughly.
- Break or cut Cauliflower into large florets similar in size.
- Break or cut Broccoli into florets.
- Cut Onion into quarters.
- Cut Carrots into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut Red Potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Cover the bottom of a baking pan with t Tbsp. of the Olive Oil.
- Transfer all cut vegetables to baking pan and pour remaining Olive Oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper (about 1-1 1/2 Tsp. of each).
- Toss all vegetables together to coat with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper evenly.
- Bake in Preheated oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.